Rewards and Benefits details
By joining us, you will be part of a growing organisation with great employee benefits.
We value all our colleagues and want to recognise your efforts by offering lots of things to enjoy when you are a loyal member of the team at the Corserv Group.
Annual leave entitlement
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) pro rata. This rises to 36 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) after five years
- Holiday purchase scheme. Giving you the opportunity to purchase an additional week annual leave each holiday year
Pay and expenses
- We are proud to be a Foundation Living Wage Employer. We are committed to all our roles being at least Foundation Living Wage
- Fair pay commitment. We make all our employees are paid fairly for the work they do by implementing a job evaluation scheme across all our roles
- Overtime where applicable. With such diverse roles across the Group some of our roles are entitled to overtime payments for the work they do
- Bonus. Many of our senior roles have target related bonuses
- Tool allowance. If you are required to use tools in your role an allowance will be available.
- Uniform allowance. Company branded uniforms will be provided to many of our frontline roles.
- Expenses. Travel and subsistence for business purposes can be claimed back.
- Home working equipment. For roles that have the flexibility to work from home support is available to make improvements to your home working environment.
- We have a generous pension scheme where your contributions will be matched with employer contribution
- Our life assurance scheme covers a lump sum of three times your basic annual salary up to state pension age, which may be paid to a chosen benefactor in the event of your death
- One and All Employee benefits enables you to access a whole range of national and local lifestyle offers including savings on every day purchases such as groceries, electrical goods and leisure attractions
Flexible working and hours
- The Group recognises that home working and flexibility when hours are worked is a very popular way of working for employees
- We have a flexible work patterns and home working policy to allow for more working options that meet both the needs of the Group and the employee, to improve the balance between work and home life responsibilities and commitments
- We also support employees with flexi leave, part time working, and job share opportunities
- Many of our frontline roles will have fixed rota patterns
Learning and development opportunities
- Becoming an apprentice at Corserv Group will offer you the opportunity of long-term employment and continual career development in one of the largest employers in Cornwall.
- We are proud to be a ROAPT approved apprenticeship provider and offer access to apprenticeship schemes up to graduate level
- Our defined career pathways make sure there is the opportunity to progress within the business and we provide on the job mentoring and coaching
- As part of our commitment to personal development we support colleagues to achieve professional accreditation and pay membership
- As well as our Training Centre that specialises in areas like construction, plant operation and health and safety, we make sure all our employees have access to a variety of e-learning tools
Health and Wellbeing
- We’re invested in the physical, mental and social wellbeing of all our employees
- We have a company occupational health referral and pay sick scheme
- We also have an employee assistance programme and offer eye tests
- Mental health and wellbeing events are hosted regularly and there is always a helpline available for emotional and practical support
- Our wellbeing champions and mental health first aiders are across each company and confidential counselling is available
- If your role requires you to travel, we have a few benefit options available from mileage schemes to a car allowance
- We also have a large fleet of company vehicles
- The Cycle to Work Scheme is available for employees to save on the cost of buying a bike for cycling to work
- Wherever possible we strive to cut carbon emissions and encourage the use of the car share scheme